Friday, August 15, 2014

Ageless Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Thera Vita (Review)


About the product:  Ageless by Thera Vita's organically infused hyaluronic acid smooths away the appearance of fine lines in seconds and helps keep moisture in and external irritants out to preserve the integrity of the skin and maintain a natural beauty and glow. It also increases the strength and elasticity of the skin for a firmer look. It has antioxidant properties [that] eliminate sun spots caused by sun, pollution or smoking.

It contains extremely powerful organic herbs such as aloe, witch hazel, MSM, green tea, vitamin A, C, E, jojoba oil, and geranium oil. Great for all skin types.

My thoughts:  I have used several hyaluronic acid products to care for my skin and Ageless by Thera Vita is up there with the good ones far as quality is concerned. It comes in a lovely container which is definitely an improvement over the usual "dropper bottle." The lovely container has a pump action dispenser and I use about two depressions for a face application - or three or four to cover my chest and neck.
The product glides on smoothly; and with my hands, I use rotating motions and upward sweeps to massage it into the skin. After it dries, the skin has a slightly tight feel and a nice glow. I then apply moisturizer prior to applying makeup for the day.

Ageless by Thera Vita has a subtle fragrance which I think very pleasant. You hardly notice it, but it is there and nice. This is  another nice product that I can recommend.

DISCLOSURE: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here at Chat With Vera. If you need to contact me directly, please use the email associated with this blog and posted in the sidebar.